Sunday, December 10, 2006


Salaams to all:

I am going to do it, try to shop at Walmart today, Sunday the tenth of December.

Wonder if anyone would consider this suicidal behavior?

Holiday shopping is in full swing, and this Walmart is next to the freeway,

on the pipeline highway that feeds into Mexico. Mexican Nationals drive to this

Walmart and shop.

And they drive like they are still in Mexico.

Here I am a Muslim woman wearing a headscarf, and they stare at me as if I

were insane.

Maybe I am, but I am just out to shop for some of the bargains that are available only around this Holiay season. Hey, I use some things too.

Wild Mexican Children running down the aisles, unchecked, the Mexicans think this is an OK thing in America.

Just watch where you step, and you will survive the season Mashallah!

No comments: