Monday, September 25, 2006

Ramadan Mubarak......


Asalaamu alaikum, peace to all.
Picture above was in our local newspaper about a new convert sister and this is the women's area at our mosque. What a nice article it was! The reporter and the photographer were the nicest ladies. This was taken at the Jummah prayer last Friday.
Today is Ramadan 3 1427 on the Islamic calendar, I haven't posted for a while so now I need to catch up!
Our one car is dying. We just do not have the cash to replace it. My husband took it to the shop to have it looked at and the mechanic gave us a quote of over 1200 USD to get it fixed. We are just going to let the car die and replace it later. This price is beyond the blue book value of a 1997 car. That is going to put a real dent on helping my disabled son. But it also may be a call from Allah (swt) to encourage my son to take more responsibility for himself. Oh, the costs of unjust war! My eldest son and his state of mind is proof of this! may Allah (swt) watch over us all and guide us on the correct path! And the blessings are manifest: I will be biking and taking the bus to work, So that will be beneficial for health. We will see. Allah knows best, he will decide what is the right course.
Happy Ramadan to all!

No comments: