Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The Children aren't the "Terrorists" Why Are They Bombing Them?


Salaam, Shalom, Paz:
I am so disgusted with the Israeli War Machine,
Bombing and killing Children! What kind of cowards must these
people be? Color me red for furious, these are not just children of my
Brethren, Muslims, dying, these are Christian children also!
Color me blue for the Amerikan government that states they allow
it in the name of the people, I am sad that so many good names are
smeared in the eyes of the world because the ruling neocon president
and his whore of a cabinet are defacating on the constitution and
terrorizing their own citizens by their self declared "War on Terror"
and they keep them in subjection by using fear.
Fear of Muslims and the
Islamic world? Preposterous! May Allah (swt) forgive me, but at this
moment I have ever been more ashamed of my country until now, why do the
great hearted and large souled loving people of the United States of American
let The Tumbleweed from Texas do such atrocities! WHY? We need to say no to
Israel, stop killing children with American Bombs!

No comments: