Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Gallbladders and other middle age fare...


Assalaamu alaikum:
Well I certainly am off my fast now! Last Tuesday I started my female week, and a huge wave of nausea accompanied it! I missed 3 days of work, seems I have several of the factors that could indicate gall bladder problems. The 5 F's as they call it, fair, forty, fat, female and I was fertile. Mashallah,I have lost 15 lbs in one week alone! It seems the dates stirred up my gallbladder. So I guess I am sort of fasting after a fashion, I can consume only clear liquids. I thought I was going to die last night and even wrote my will! As least now I am below 200 lbs! And this is throwing the responsibility back to my husband to take care of me, this is a new concept. I have always been the provider and now he must take it on! I pray to Allah for strength and the return of my health, He knows best! Will be back when I'm better!

No comments: